As a Senior Digital Marketing Officer, you will:
- Create all the design assets required across a range of projects and tasks such as flyers, postcards, booklets, advertising creative and more, in digital and printed formats
- Project manage photoshoots with external photographers for a range of courses and discipline areas
- Coordinate the faculty’s social media channels, sourcing and promoting audience-appropriate content
- Write and edit various pieces of digital and printed content including but not limited to print and digital collateral, digital advertisements, content marketing articles, powerpoint presentations etc. ensuring information conveyed is accurate and meets Deakin’s editorial guidelines and tone of voice
- Work closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Officer – Creative and Senior Digital Marketing Officer – Content, assisting with workload during peak periods.